From: xavier@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] sane-backends questions
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:23:23
1 Today I emerge the sane-backends and find that the saned daemon isn't
2 defined for a rc-update or a /etc/init.d/saned start/stop operation (or a
3 inetd service).
4 Anyone knows if this is the normal installation/operation or if it's
5 possible that the developer of the ebuild miss this important feature ?
6
7 As I have an HP Officejet multifunction device I need the hpoj drivers to
8 operate with the sane hp backend, anyone are working to produce this
9 package for gentool ? ( I try to make this if nobody are working on it )
10
11 Thanks in advance for the replies !!!
12
13 Xavier Garcia