From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for July
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:59:29
1 On Monday 03 July 2006 15:41, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 03:04:55PM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > the entire point of these threads is to address developer concerns
4 > > to that sunrise can be folded back into Gentoo
5 >
6 > Really? According to who?
7
8 presumably the Sunrise guys considering they started the thread
9
10 > We only just had the userrel + sunrise meeting where the people behind
11 > Project Sunrise said they would continue the project as an unofficial
12 > project.
13
14 Stefan would have to comment on this then
15
16 > Even if they have changed their minds about this, I think it is too
17 > early to re-evaluate the project for inclusion.
18
19 maybe, but ignoring constant requests for feedback isnt helping anyone
20 -mike