From: drobbins@g.o
To: Wyatt Draggoo <phraktyl@×××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [fm] introducing a third option
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:22:42
On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 04:04:07AM -0500, Wyatt Draggoo wrote:

> Questions: > > 1) Does gentoo support a network (FTP/NFS) install?
I haven't enabled any functionality to allow this, but it's possible that Achim might have. I seem to remember him enabling some kind of NFS funcitonality on the boot cd. Achim?
Yes, our official kernel is 2.4.0-test12 and I'm currently using XFree86 4.0.2, KDE 2.0.1 and anti-aliased fonts :) -- Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o> President/CEO Gentoo Technologies, Inc.