From: Joseph Booker <joe@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Saw the light, came in...
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 00:03:26
1 Grant Goodyear said:
2 >> So here I am, checking for some more information, as the website of
3 >> the project isn't really informative. What are your needs ? In
4 >> terms of skills, human resources, or whatever...
5 >
6 > Hi! Welcome aboard.
7 >
8 > Yeah, we really need to rework the web site. If somebody wants to put
9 > together a more sensible page, I'll be happy to put it up on the site.
10 >
11 > At the moment your best source of info about immediate goals can be
12 > found in the meeting log of our first meeting last week. You can find
13 > it on the wiki at gentoo-bsd.grantgoodyear.org. Also, feel free to pop
14 > into #gentoo-bsd on freenode and say hi.
17 yea, read up on the first meeting log and be sure to be on irc for the
18 second. (heck, hang out in irc anyways if you got questions or just wanta
19 chat)
20
21 to participate just install a *BSD, get portage on it, and see what you
22 can do, good luck at it
25 Joe Booker
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list