From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:29:53
1 On 12/20/2009 11:43 PM, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > On 15-12-2009 23:57:41 -0100, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
3 >> nomination: December 17th to 30th
4 >> voting: January 1st to 14th
5 >>
6 >> To nominate anyone for the empty seat, please send an email to the
7 >> gentoo-dev ml. Anyone can nominate for the Council, but only current
8 >> Gentoo Developers can stand for and vote in the election.
9 >
10 > I nominate (in no particular order):
11 > lu_zero
12
13 Thank you for the trust, I'd gladly accept but, as you can all see from
14 this late reply, I'm in sorely need for either a better mail client
15 and/or other ways to be more responsive.
16
17 I think either Patrick or Tomáš could be a good asset for the council in
18 my place. Hopefully in the mean time I'll focus on fixing what make me
19 being slackered out of council and reply this late to your nomination =)
20
21 lu
25 Luca Barbato
26 Gentoo/linux