From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unofficial Gentoo Development Guide and Autotools
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:30:11
1 On Fri, 20 May 2005 18:01:04 +0900 Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
2 wrote:
3 | > | %.1 : %.in
4 | > | @regex_cmd@ -e "s,\@VERSION\@,$(VERSION),g" $? > $@
5 | > |
6 | > | The first "@" is span.Special and the second one is span.Constant.
7 | >
8 | > Hrm, that's a vim thing (I'm using a vim script to do the
9 | > highlighting at compile time, it's not manual). If someone enjoys
10 | > pain they could have a go at making vim's automake highlighting
11 | > smarter... Don't think I'm brave enough to touch that one myself.
12 |
13 | The 2html.vim that comes with vim seems to work fine here. Tried both
14 | 7__ and 6.3. The HTML is ugly, but at least it's properly highlighted:
15 |
16 | http://gg3.net/~chutz/gentoo/highlight/
17 |
18 | Of course, you need to "set ft=automake", which is different than
19 | ft=make. ;)
20
21 That's only working because you're indenting using spaces rather than
22 tabs. If you indent using tabs you'll get the mixed colouring.
25 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
26 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
27 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm