From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] use.force support
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:40:06
1 On Jun 13, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Dan Meltzer wrote:
2
3 > Seems like use.force might be a bad name..... when I first read the
4 > email, and saw use.force, the first thing that came to mind was
5 > "gentoo forcing something?" and even after reading the email, I
6 > wouldn't expect to be able to override something that was "forced."
7 > I'm not sure what a better name would be, but I think there may be
8 > one...
9 >
10 > also, wouldn't the override be in use.unforce? >_<
11
12 what about just a use.env?