From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New category proposal
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 13:48:07
1 * Alin Nastac <mrness@g.o> [05/05/08 16:17 +0300]:
2 > I think we should make a new category called app-cellphone containing
3 > the following packages:
4
5 Add
6 app-misc/scmxx
7 app-misc/gscmxx
8 app-misc/vmoconv
9 to the list. They are all for Siemens phones.
10
11 sys-fs/siefs may be another candidate, but it matches better
12 in sys-fs. Probably you want to create a cellphone-herd
13 that takes care of those filesystem-packages, like siefs and
14 the obex-utilities?
15
16 Regards Lars
19 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
20 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Manager and Release Engineer
21 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator
22 Gentoo Public Relations : Assistance for Europe