From: Steffen Brumm <steffenbrumm@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new herd: theology
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:56:59
1 Am Freitag, 27. April 2007 06:34:16 schrieb Andrej Kacian:
2 > On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 00:11:26 -0400
3 >
4 > Josh Sled <jsled@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
5 > > E.g., I don't know what genealogy has to do with theology, but I do see
6 > > that both relate to the human condition.
7 >
8 > The fact that Adam and Eve will be found at the beginning of every
9 > genealogy graph.
10 >
11 > Just kidding, just kidding! (/me runs away, haunted by Darwin's ghost).
12 >
13 > --
14 > Andrej
15
16 and darwin is satan, other beliefs than christianity - death penalty, fight
17 the sciences, womans have to go behind the cooker or into the open flame,
18 only conservapedia is real,...
19
20 Steffen
21 --