From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] keychain debian package
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:02:08
1 On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 03:24:12PM -0500, Cesar Mendoza wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm working to create a debian package for keychain and include it on
5 > our unstable distribution. I'm just writing to know if that's ok with
6 > you guys (I hope it is :)). The package is ready and you guys can see it
7 > at http://www.kitiara.org/~mendoza/keychain/.
8 >
9 > Also I added two new options to it that I hope will be included on a new
10 > release of keychain. The options are:
11
12 [snip]
13
14 Yes, adding a Debian package is fine; I've added --nocolor to keychain 1.3
15 (to be released) as well as a fix for the NFS issues.
16
17 Best Regards,
20 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
21 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org