From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QA Roles v2
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 21:07:27
1 Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com> said:
2 > Hi Mark,
3 >
4 > This draft seems to be effectively the same as the last one.
7 > I'm sorry, but personally I don't see how this draft is substantially
8 > different from the one posted originally. It looks like you've
9 > decided not to address the points I raised about your original draft:
12 I never said it was different. I said I added some things based on
13 feedback I got. As I said in the last thread, I disagree with many of
14 the things you have come up with. You are free to try and convince me
15 otherwise.
18 Mark Loeser - Gentoo Developer (cpp gcc-porting qa toolchain x86)
19 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
20 mark AT halcy0n DOT com
21 web - http://dev.gentoo.org/~halcy0n/
22 http://www.halcy0n.com