From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xcdroast - dependies
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 05:58:19
1 ok thanks - i don't know that there's a flag to ignore this
2
3 Sebastian Werner
4
5 Am 24.12.2001 02:30:18, schrieb Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>:
6
7 >mån 2001-12-24 klockan 00.37 skrev Martin Schlemmer:
8 >> On Mon, 2001-12-24 at 01:23, Sebastian Werner wrote:
9 >> > Hey
10 >> >
11 >> > I want to emerge xcdroast a cdburn-tool. It merges fine but if i want to start it it told me that it depends on a special version of cdrecord (an older - don't know anymore - sorry)- not the version found.
12 >> >
13 >>
14 >> Known problem. Somebody opted to test with current version
15 >> of cdrecord and xcdroast with cdrecord version checking
16 >> disabled. I do not know who, or what the progress is ...
17 >
18 >Hi!
19 >
20 >It was Dan that looked at this, I've tried xcdroast with this check
21 >disabled (-n) and it works fine. For now, just start with -n
22 >
23 >xcdroast -n
24 >
25 >Regards,
26 > Mikael Hallendal
27 >
28 >--
29 >
30 >Mikael Hallendal
31 >Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
32 >CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden