From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: What the hell is going on here?
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 03:06:46
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:42:56 +0300
Alex Alexander <wired@g.o> wrote:

> This is a matter of perspective. To you it might look like torture and > pay-back, but for the guys doing it it could be "making sure he > follows all the guidelines".
By nitpicking his commit messages? So far that's the only thing anyone has been able to criticize, and it's coming across as pedantic and petty. -- fonts, gcc-porting, we hold our breath, we spin around the world toolchain, wxwidgets you and me cling to the outside of the earth @ EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662

Subject Author
[gentoo-dev] Re: What the hell is going on here? Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>