From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] combining x86 and amd64
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:33:45
1 On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 21:14 +0200, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > x86 users = a lot, most of the illiterate, ricer, ranting users..
3
4 I thought that was amd64? :P
5
6 Anyway, here's what *I* propose. I propose that we all just shut up and
7 ignore this. It's obvious that there's not going to be an agreement on
8 it, so let's drop it until there's an actual GLEP written on it. At
9 that point, you can argue the points of the GLEP and it won't just be
10 useless flaming.
11
12 Either that, or you can take your stand and join up to form an x86 arch
13 team and just end the need for this discussion right now.
16 Chris Gianelloni
18 Games - Developer
19 Gentoo Linux