From: "Herbert G. Fischer" <herbert.fischer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:56:25
1 What?? fix for IE?? haha... Why not do the Gentoo's site with XUL?
2 I think that doing for Safari/Konqueror, Mozilla and IE/Win is suficient,
3 no?
4
5 2005/11/22, Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>:
6 >
7 > On Monday 21 November 2005 12:50, Harald van Dijk wrote:
8 > > On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 02:18:21AM -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
9 > > > If you have access to a Macintosh, Windows, *BSD or any other OS or
10 > > > Browser please test the site and include your OS and the browser
11 > > > version in your feedback. I haven't received feedback from Konqueror
12 > > > or Safari so feedback from those browsers would be much appreciated.
13 > >
14 > > With IE 5 for Mac, the top bar looks messed up:
15 > > http://dev.gentoo.org/~truedfx/ie5mac.png
16 > >
17 > > I haven't looked for a way to get it displayed right yet; if I find
18 > > something before you do, I'll let you know :)
19 >
20 > Probably the easiest way is to use a javascript to fix this for IE5 on
21 > mac.
22 >
23 > Paul
24 >