From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sed vs gsed
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:23:04
1 On Wednesday 25 January 2006 06:47, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > Diego was mistaken here ... probably my fault because i lied to him at some
3 > point on irc, who knows for sure ... at any rate, the sed ebuild does not
4 > install 'gsed' on GNU systems
5 I was pretty sure we decided to go with g-prefixed for tar, sed and make for
6 GNU systems, too (and it's what it's being done by gawk, gmake and so on).
7 I actually have gsed locally, but it might be some trace from the old g/fbsd
8 overlay at this point...
9
10 So this makes the things more complex again. Time to rethink all of that, what
11 you think?
14 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
15 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE