From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] packages seeking maintainers
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 07:59:25
1 On Friday 04 August 2006 04:43, Daniel Black wrote:
2 > I'm looking to offload the some packages to willing maintainers as I've
3 > really no interest in most of these. Most have no bugs outstanding. I
4 > mainly want to focus my efforts in other areas.
5 >
6 > Existing devs feel free to just reassign metadata.xml to themselves and
7 > reassign a possible bug (or 2) outstanding. The * marked gnome applications
8 > I'm particularly keen to pass on as I am not a gnome user and don't have a
9 > sufficient testing environment for these (these are simple nicely packaged
10 > applications).
11 > [snip]
12
13 I just grabbed app-crypt/johntheripper and fixed most of the outstanding bugs.
14
15 > [snip]
16
17 TIA, Christian
20 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
21 GPG: 9A9F68E6 / AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
22
23 Your friendly mobile/kernel/vserver/openvz monkey