From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: When will KDE 3.5 be marked as stable?
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 09:34:26
1 On 5/5/06, Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o> wrote:
2 > All the whining leaves me with the feeling that I'm less interested to work
3 > for you. The question "What can I do?" I do never hear. Stop whining, but
4 > decide to help or give another distro a try. These are your choices.
5
6 Just to try to counter some of the whining, I am sure that most users
7 do appreciate the work that you do for little glory and even less pay.
8 And I think you did the right thing by holding off on stabilization
9 this long. Yeah, I know, not as good as a "how can I help?", but my
10 day job is keeping me busy with 60 hour weeks atm....
11
12 Cheers,
13 -Richard
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list