From: Chad Huneycutt <chadh@×××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-ebuild] Ebuild integration / ignoring
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:07:27
1 On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 10:21, Karl Trygve Kalleberg wrote:
2 > On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:22:04 -0500
3 > Joshua Pollak <pardsbane@××××××××××.org> wrote:
4 >
5 > > Something along the lines of Bugzilla/SF's features/phpBugTracker, etc,
6 > > should be fine, right? I could set it up on my own server, or I can set
7 > > it up somewhere else. If the project is willing to accept the work, once
8 > > done, I'll get started right away.
9 >
10 > See if you can't get in contact with chadh on how to set it up on
11 > cvs.gentoo.org (which perhaps should get a new alias: bugs.gentoo.org ?).
12
13 Huh?! Someone else is in charge of cvs.gentoo.org, not me.
14
15 Chad