From: Stefano Peluchetti <pelux@××××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gdk-pixbuf problem possible solution.
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:16:26
1 Karl Trygve Kalleberg wrote:
2 > This is being solved with a more general solution with the recent versions
3 > of Portage. Packages will now be able to depend on others being compiled
4 > with specific useflags. That will solve this (and a good many other)
5 > problems very cleanly.
6 >
7 > However, thanks for your suggestion. We really appreciate any contribution
8 > to solve these pesky, long-standing problems.
9 >
10 > Karl T
13 > gentoo-dev mailing list
14 > gentoo-dev@g.o