From: Sven Blumenstein <bazik@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: bazik
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:44:10
1 Jason Wever wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I'd like you to introduce to our latest sparc developer, Sven
5 > Blumenstein aka bazik. Sven hails from Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany, where
6 > he enjoys long walks on the beach, blaming Seemant for the many faults of
7 > life, as http://blameseemant.tk will attest to.. bazik has been a Linux
8 > user for around five years, starting with Suse, going to Debian and then
9 > ending up with Gentoo in early 2002.
10 >
11 > While of late, bazik has become obsessed with sparc hardware (for which
12 > there is now therapy for), but he also enjoys new things, particularly
13 > relating to technology.
14 >
15 > Bazik uses a 440MHz Sun Ultra 5 as his primary workstation, as well as a
16 > 2GHz Pentium 4 for gaiming/testing and a 366MHz Celeron as a workstation.
17 >
18 > His favorite applications include fluxbox, Eterm, irssi, centericq, vim,
19 > gimp 1.3, sodipido, MozillaFirebird and MozillaThunderbird.
20 >
21 > Welcome to the team bazik, may the hazings, er greetings begin! :)
24 Thanks for the welcome :)
25
26 I dont want to be fussy, but
27
28 >366MHz Celeron as a workstation.
29
30 s/workstation/server/
31
32 >sodipido, MozillaFirebird and MozillaThunderbird.
33
34 s/sodipido/sodipodi/
35
36 And you could also s/MozillaThunderbird/Sylpheed \/GTK2/ as I just
37 noticed that Thunderbird istn that good for handling multiple accounts
38 ;) (still using it for this mail though)
39
40 Thanks again for all help I received so far, I am really proud to be
41 part of Gentoo and Seemants slaves ;)
46 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list