From: Burton Samograd <kruhft@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Can't seem to upload attachments to bugzilla with links or lynx
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:37:55
1 Hi,
2
3 I just got my first ebuild done and when I was submitting it, I found
4 that I couldn't upload my attachment (a tar.gz file with the ebuild
5 and the Changelog) using either links or lynx. links would just sit
6 there and do nothing after submission, and lynx would complain about
7 not having an attachment number provided and that I should fill it out
8 and resubmit (where this attachment number would be, I have no
9 clue...it wasn't even a hidden form field in the source :). Is this a
10 bug with bugzilla (ha!) or just a limitation of these browsers that I
11 haven't seen before?
12
13 To get around this I posted a comment saying that whoever takes the
14 bug can download it from my ftp server, thinking that this would be a
15 proper solution for the time being.