From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Theme "guidelines" (discussion)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:16:15
1 Spider <spider@g.o> writes:
2
3 > Hello,
4 > I wanted to bring up some discussion about a point that struck me
5 > recently as needing attention. Our themes, or the themes included with
6 > applications.
7
8 [...]
9
10 On a slightly related note; I remember there was discussion about a
11 USE flag which would set the users preference for "gentoo" look and
12 feel. Did anything come of that?
13
14 It was to cover things such as logos and also system wide
15 configuration file defaults. (The /etc/screenrc we install is a good
16 example -- I swear its some guy's personal config passed of as a
17 sys-wide default :-/)
18
19 Matt
22 Matthew Kennedy