From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Two orphans looking for a new daddy
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:26:04
1 Their names are ufed and revdep-rebuild, they are currently sheltered in
2 the home of tools-portage, but our little family is always busy with
3 other work or not at home, so they are feeling a little lonely lately.
4
5 They need someone who was raised by perl and bash and is a good friend
6 of portage as they like each other very much and we don't want to
7 frustrate them with somebody who argues with portage about what's right
8 and wrong.
9
10 Applications for adoption should be sent to tools-portage or myself.
11
12 Marius
17 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
18 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list