From: Vlastimil Babka <caster@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] www-servers/axis -> commercial dependencies
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:59:31
1 Enrico Weigelt wrote:
2 > Could anyone explain where all these dependencies come from ?
3 > Are there perhaps some build conditionals which are not yet
4 > reflected in useflags ?
5 >
6 Use emerge -t option to see where things come from. I think axis came
7 from mx4j which was recently split to two ebuilds mx4j-core and
8 mx4j-tools and the deps are only for -tools which is now only optional
9 and not needed for tomcat. It's in the ~arch revision yet.
10
11 Also, I've read the thread you made on tomcat maillist. Really thanks
12 for making us such PR with your cluelessness.
13
14 > Seems the related ebuilds are totally broken. the gentoo devs of
15 > course claim evrytings perfect ;-o
16
17 Care to elaborate and give evidence? For both first and second part of
18 this statement?
19
20 Vlastimil Babka
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list