From: Johannes Weiner <hnaz@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Pinboard of outdated ports
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 22:50:26
1 > I really like having all the Gentoo things I need to do in one location.
2 > Right now, that location is Bugzilla. Having to look in more places to
3 > figure out what to do seems like it would just waste more time.
4
5 One more tab in ${BROWSER}.. And it shouldn't make more work. It should
6 ease the work already there.
7 Having submitted an outdated port seems to be more comfortable to me
8 than checking your portrepo everyday for actuality.
11 Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 71st day of Discord in the YOLD 3171