From: Matti Bickel <kabel@××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Agenda for Council meeting, Tuesday, November 15th, 20:00 UTC
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:09:56
1 Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> wrote:
2 > Thierry Carrez wrote: [Mon Nov 14 2005, 03:09:24AM CST]
3 > > Voting
4 > > - GLEP 41 (requested by Homer Parker)
5 >
6 > My recollection was that GLEP 41 was rejected at the last
7 > meeting, although a revised GLEP could be resubmitted for approval. As
8 > far as I know, however, the GLEP has not yet been revised.
9
10 According to the changelog you stuck the status update saying it got
11 rejected and should be changed into the glep *after* hparker updated it.
12 (And included council recommendations)
13
14 Got me pretty confused ;-)
15
16 Greetings,
17 Matti
18 --
19 All your files have been destroyed (sorry). Paul.