From: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] XFS / gentoo-sources
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 10:30:02
1 On Thursday 02 May 2002 12:35, Joachim Blaabjerg wrote:
2 > FWIW, I'm going to sit down and take another look at these patches right
3 > now, so wish me luck :P
4
5 I've merged the -gentoo patch with the XFS patches, and I think it works. I've
6 left out kbuild-2.5 and KDB support, but I might add it later if it's badly
7 wanted. I haven't got any XFS partitions, so I haven't been able to test
8 whether it really works or not, but at least it compiles and boots.
9
10 Have anyone got the guts and partitions to test if this patch works?
11
12 Anyway, here it is (the regular -gentoo patch, _with_ XFS support):
13 http://www.SuxOS.org/~styx/gentoo/linux-gentoo-2.4.19-r2.patch.bz2
14
15 There's also a patch you can apply after the regular
16 linux-gentoo-2.4.19-r1.patch:
17 http://www.SuxOS.org/~styx/gentoo/linux-gentoo-2.4.19-r1-r2.patch.bz2
18
19 I'm also going to add it as an entry in Bugzilla (with a request for thorough
20 testing, the kernel patch, and a patch to the gentoo-sources ebuild).
21
22 Best Regards,
23
24 P.S! The patches haven't been uploaded yet, they'll probably be in place in
25 about half an hour.
28 Joachim Blaabjerg
29 styx@×××××.org
30 www.SuxOS.org