From: Marc Schiffbauer <mschiff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more packages up for grabs
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:01:56
1 * Tim Harder schrieb am 18.05.15 um 23:13 Uhr:
2 >Here are some packages that I've dropped (or will drop) myself as
3 >primary maintainer from. Many of them (e.g. protobuf*) could really use
4 >some more collaborative non-maintainer update method but no one has
5 >gotten around to finalizing, documenting, and implementing the required
6 >metadata.xml changes yet as far as I know.
7 >
8 >Anyway, here's the package list (somewhat incomplete because some were
9 >dropped months ago and might also have new maintainers already but I
10 >doubt they'd mind extra help):
11 >
12 >* net-dns/ldns
13 >* net-dns/ldns-utils
14 >* net-dns/unbound (has proxy maintainer who's mostly absent atm)
17 I will add myself to these three packages
20 -Marc
24 0x35A64134 - 8AAC 5F46 83B4 DB70 8317
25 3723 296C 6CCA 35A6 4134