From: "Damon M. Conway" <damon@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: All Developers!
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:16:02
1 <lots of snippage>
2
3 REQUEST: Please trim your emails.
4
5 >Sure, but the problem just is: they do not align for different
6 >tabwidth's, so the emacs/vi-mode is not going to help much in
7 >that respect. We either have to do it with only a space
8 >before the \, or all use a tabwidth of 4 as recommended by
9 >drobbins.
10 >
11 >Ill rather go for the space before the \ then, no offence to
12 >the 4 tabwidth guys ;)
13
14 As a 4 tabwidth guy, I don't care which one. The space+\ method works for
15 both camps, so I prefer it as a standard.
16
17 kabau
20 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
21 would also stop you from doing clever things." --Doug Gwyn