From: Ric Messier <kilroy@×××××××.COM>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge --world update
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:54:39
1 I did install the Sun JDK from dev/java/sun-jdk. Hmm ... the other one
2 is an interesting suggestion. java-config is apparently still installed.
3 I didn't touch it once I discovered it was there last night but perhaps
4 I need to get it removed ... didn't think much about it being dependent
5 on the Blackdown JDK.
6
7 Thanks,
8 Ric