From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] broken dependencies, wiki suggestion
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 07:32:34
1 On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:03:46 -0400
2 Gold is Heavy <aeoo@×××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > Now, lately I think I've received quite a few useful tips here, and I
5 > wouldn't mind throwing up all the things I've learned so far (and
6 managed to
7 > remember :) on a wiki site. I mean, a real wiki site :). I think
8 gentoo
9 > could benefit a lot from an open wiki. I suggest moinmoin wiki, but
10 anything
11 > where everyone can edit pages is fine. Any thoughts on this idea? This
12 wiki
13 > wouldn't have to replace anything like real docs or your dev wiki. It
14 would
15 > run side by side.
16
17 The current dev-wiki isn't actually a wiki. It is a todo-list. We are
18 working on figuring out how our bug-reporting system should be, and how
19 our wiki should be.
20 Keep an eye out on this list to see what happens wrt that.
21
22 Kind regards,
23
24 Karl T