From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 38: Status of forum moderators in the Gentoo project
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:06:08
1 On 6/28/05, Allen Parker <infowolfe@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > > Please try to refrain from posting any more stupid flames to what is
3 > > supposed to be a productive development list. This is not USENET.
4 > If this is a development list, why exactly are we having discussion
5 > about the forums in the first place?
6
7 To take feedback from developers. Keep in mind that in the end we'll
8 have to agree on the final result.
11 Ioannis Aslanidis
12
13 <deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0xB9B11F4E
14 <deathwing00[at]forums.gentoo.org> 0xC2539DA3
15 <aioannis[at]tinet.org> 0xF202D067
16 <dwcommander[at]users.sourceforge.net>
17
18 Hellenic Gentoo GNU/Linux project manager (http://hellenicgentoo.sf.net)
19 FIRECOPS++ project manager (http://firecops.sf.net)
20 Digger Realoaded (http://digger-reloaded.sf.net)
21 Gentoo Forums Global Moderator (http://forums.gentoo.org)
22
23 Computer Engineering student at Universitat Rovira i Virgili
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list