From: Arun Thomas <arun@××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What bugs are holding up 1.4 and can I help?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:46:20
1 Go to bugzilla and look for bugs assigned to release@g.o.
2 (Thanks, carpaski.) I was wondering the same thing yesterday...
3
4 Arun
5 (aka sindian)
6
7 On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 11:34, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
8 > What bugs are holding up 1.4 and can I help? Is there something I can do to
9 > clear out some of these remaining bugs? I am offering my help. I can work
10 > on fixing ebuilds, perhaps patching C or C++ code (assuming that is required
11 > for any of the outstanding bugs).
12 >
13 > I am primarily motiviated by the need to get 1.4 out the door and the desire
14 > to see new ebuilds enter the stream.
15 >
16 > Tom Veldhouse