From: Chad Huneycutt <chadh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GCC-3 outstanding Issues
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:17:25
1 I haven't heard many problems with gcc-3 installations in a while. I
2 realize that it is working for most everyone, but I was wondering if
3 anyone maintains a list of outstanding issues (such as do we have a java
4 source ebuild that works with mozilla?). Are there none left? I know
5 there is a forum for this stuff, but I am really looking for a nice
6 summary (maybe someone can post one in reply to this if it doesn't
7 exist?).
8
9 I have been holding back, but I am almost ready to take the plunge. I
10 just want to know if I will be losing any functionality.
11
12 Thanks.
15 Chad Huneycutt
16 chadh@g.o