From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] stabilization candidates, July 2017
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 09:07:00
1 Dnia 10 lipca 2017 10:41:11 CEST, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o> napisał(a):
2 >Hey folks,
3 >
4 >If you'd like to help Gentoo stable be more up to date, please read on.
5 >
6 >See
7 ><http://dev.gentoo.org/~phajdan.jr/stabilization-candidates-2017-07-09.txt>
8 >for potential stabilization candidates (over 1000 of them).
9 >
10 >These are automatically checked to pass repoman, and bugzilla is also
11 >checked for bugs. Only ebuilds not modified in last 30 days are
12 >considered.
13 >
14 >Feel free to check out <https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/arch-tools.git/>
15 >for the script(s) which generate this. It's a project I've been working
16 >on throughout 2011-2014, and might now work more on it.
17 >
18 >Feedback about next steps would be welcome.
19
20 I might be looking wrong but it looks like lzip and lziprecover are listed twice.
23 >Paweł
27 Best regards,
28 Michał Górny (by phone)