From: Arun Raghavan <ford_prefect@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] My council manifesto
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:16:26
1 On 22 June 2010 00:40, Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o> wrote:
2 > Its quite simple.  I want to get innovation starting in Gentoo again.  I
3 > am tired of seeing pointless arguments and threads that don't actually
4 > make Gentoo any better.  Improving QA, improving our documentation,
5 > making it easier for people to recognize how they can contribute, and
6 > improving Gentoo as a whole, are all things that the Council should be
7 > taking an active role in, and I want to be a part of making that happen.
8
9 Do you have any concrete ideas on how you will be doing these things?
10
11 Cheers,
12 --
13 Arun Raghavan
14 http://arunraghavan.net/
15 (Ford_Prefect | Gentoo) & (arunsr | GNOME)