From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unmasking modular X
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:30:27
1 Mike Doty wrote:
2 > I think before you go forward with something like this you should give a
3 > suitable period of warning, it's going to create a lot of bug work for
4 > all of us.
5
6 Have you seen my daily emails for the past week and a half? =)
7
8 I have the feeling that it will create the most work for Jakub and
9 whoever besides myself volunteers to help out with the porting. Most
10 other groups, besides games, have very few packages, and if they're
11 feeling lazy, they can just wait a day and get them fixed by us.
12
13 Thanks,
14 Donnie