From: Christian HOFFMANN <christian.hoffmann@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Failure to emerge scrollkeeper for gnome2
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:16:10
1 I was trying to install gnome2 (on a new machine with no app on it, imy
2 first command after reboot was emerge gnome) and had a problem
3 with scrollkeeper-0.3.10, i don't remember the exact message, but it
4 was about a missing libscrollkeeper.so.0.
5
6 I fixed my problem by creating a link in /usr/bin to provide the missing
7 library:
8 ln -s libscrollkeeper.so.0.0.0.0 libscrollkeeper.so.0
9
10 I don't know the implication of this link, but my emerge gnome is
11 continuing.
12
13 Regards
15 Christian HOFFMANN <christian.hoffmann@××××.fr>