From: Farid BENAMROUCHE <fariouche@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re : Modification proposal for user/group creation when ROOT!="/"
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 09:39:58
1 interresting aproach.
2 this could work. however, i can see a few limitations:
3 - you must be root.
4 - this is specific to linux as of today.
5 - if you want to hide the mechanism, i don't see how without doing the same portage modifications as in my solution.
8 but this is maybe worth investigating. my solution isn't perfect too, I admit.