From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Hiatus
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:33:02
1 Roy Marples wrote:
2 > On Saturday 15 July 2006 19:25, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
3 >> As some of you already know, I will be taking a hiatus from Gentoo
4 >> starting this weekend. While I am gone, the mobile herd is pretty much
5 >> left without active developers. Uberlord and phreak have already
6 >> adopted some of the more critical ebuilds, but quite a few are still
7 >> "orphaned" as seen in this report from 'herdstat -dp brix':
8 >
9 >> app-laptop/laptop-mode-tools
10 >> app-laptop/radeontool
11 >> app-laptop/tp_smapi
12 >> net-misc/radvd
13 >
14 > I'll take these too
15 >
16 >> net-wireless/madwifi-ng
17 >> net-wireless/madwifi-ng-tools
18 >
19 > I'm very reluctant to take these - I do have the hardware, but it's on my home
20 > amd64 hardened server whose main connection is wireless and getting wired to
21 > is a PITA.
22 >
23 > Any other madwifi users want to step up and take these? I know there are a few
24 > of you ;)
27 I could probably do madwifi-ng - I don't own the hardware personally,
28 but my best friend, and co-worker has a card that I can use at any time,
29 so I have it available to me. Only have x86 systems however.
30
31 Steev
32 --
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list