From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Usage of dev-utils/ninja in ebuilds
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 01:43:42
1 On Sat, 25 May 2013 14:48:30 -0400
2 Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I'm wondering if we should create a more global function for calling
5 > ninja in a consistent way. Maybe we should introduce a NINJAOPTS
6 > variable for users to set in make.conf. Should we create a new eclass
7 > for this, or just stick it in eutils?
8
9 Is NINJAOPTS a variable recognized by ninja or something that would be Gentoo
10 specific? It'd be nice if you could parse out what you need from MAKEOPTS
11 instead, but I have no strong feelings.
12
13 If there's only two users in the tree right now I don't think an eclass is
14 warranted.
18 Ryan Hill psn: dirtyepic_sk
19 gcc-porting/toolchain/wxwidgets @ gentoo.org
20
21 47C3 6D62 4864 0E49 8E9E 7F92 ED38 BD49 957A 8463