From: Charlie Shepherd <masterdriverz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 10:37:49
1 On 03/03/07, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org> wrote:
2 > > Because it is difficult to determine 'people who know what they are
3 > > talking about'. I would say Brian Harring is one of those, but I
4 > > have a feeling you would disagree with me. All I really know is that
5 > > I am not one of those people. I think this is once again part of
6 > > Daniel's point. Interested parties should be able to collaborate
7 > > (even if it's in a private repo to keep prying eyes away). But you
8 > > are basically turning away a portion of interested parties.
9 >
10 > Interested parties are more than welcome to ask for access. Not a
11 > single person who is complaining about lack of transparency has done so.
12