From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: scarabeus@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] check-reqs.eclass.patch
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:37:55
1 On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:32:03 +0200
2 Tomáš Chvátal <scarabeus@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > > gibibytes, mebibytes, tebibytes.
5 > >
6 > I preffer binary units over this fancy standard :)
7 > Even our tools return the binary calculated ones not the decadic ones.
8
9 These are binary units, rather those fancy misnamed binary units of
10 yours. It's not fancy standard, it's the ONLY standard :P.
11
12 > # @ECLASS-VARIABLE: CHECKREQS_DISK_USR
13 > # @DEFAULT_UNSET
15 > # How much space in /usr is needed to install the package? (2T)
16
17 Not this looks like a insane default :D.
18
19 > [G]) echo $((1024 * ${size})) ;;
20
21 just 'G)', 'M)', 'T)'.
22
23 > ebegin "Checking for at least ${sizeunit} ${3}"
24
25 What ${3} there? I think you should decide whether to name all vars, or
26 use numeric ones.
27
28 > # @FUNCTION: check-reqs_unsattisfied
29