From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: About pam herd status
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 21:32:34
1 On 12/09/2013 02:21 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > I stopped caring about pambase when people decided to break it.
3 >
4 > I'm still officially pam herd as maintainer of Linux-PAM, pam_ssh I don't
5 > use and care very little about.
8 > Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
9 > flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
12 > On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
13 >
14 >> Hello
15 >>
16 >> Is pam team still active? I wonder about this as, recently, we have
17 >> needed to go ahead and fix some bugs related, for example, with pambase
18 >> and pam_ssh
19 >>
20 >> Thanks for the info :)
25 So I guess it's time to call for maintainers or we should consider
26 merging this herd with another one (base?) to avoid unattended bugs for
27 a long time.
30 Regards,
31 Markos Chandras