From: Antoni Grzymala <awaria@××××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Gentoo Phoenix] an official Gentoo wiki
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 08:49:02
1 Joshua Saddler dixit (2010-04-04, 00:31):
2
3 > Show me a wiki that has the flexibility of our handbook, which can be
4 > a huge printer-friendly all-in-one doc, or an as-you-need-it doc with
5 > one page per chapter.
6 >
7 > Show me a wiki that has built-in intradoc linking to every paragraph,
8 > chapter, subchapter, code sample, etc.
9 >
10 > Show me a wiki that produces such beautiful code samples (with
11 > titles). Show me a wiki that can produce the following formatting for
12 > ebuilds:
13 >
14 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xml-guide.xml#doc_chap2_sect7
15 >
16 > . . . or a wiki that makes it super-easy to add all sorts of
17 > additional in-line formatting to regular paragraphs, for example all
18 > the blue highlighting for code used throughout
19 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xml-guide.xml, or the monospace font used
20 > for filesystem paths.
21
22 [...]
23
24 Has anyone considered the immensely powerful twiki?
27 [a]