From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] default USE flags in profiles (+acl)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:23:52
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Monday 18 September 2006 21:12, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3 >> I would prefer that we add this into a new release profile and move it
4 >> "up" the profile inheritance tree as the non-acl profiles get
5 >> deprecated, rather than introduce this into the current profiles.
6 >
7 > adding it to 2006.2+ is fine by me
8 > -mike
9
10 You can't add it to 2006.1; it ships with portage-2.1 and they may end
11 up with a broken system before they upgrade to portage-2.1.1 (would
12 require using an old snapshot though; but worse has happened).
13 --
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list