From: "D. Wokan" <wokan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Cc: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 06:30:35
1 Luke-Jr wrote:
2
3 >On Sunday 27 February 2005 22:34, Stephen P. Becker wrote:
6 >>While you are at it, you should also kick any person that says WTF since
7 >>*everyone* knows they just said "what the fuck" in front of the whole
8 >>channel.
12 >I'm sure that I'm not the only person who uses "WTF" as an abbreviation for
13 >"what the fsck" instead of the more common acronym.
16 You're still only one step removed as everyone with even one geek gene
17 in their DNA knows you're just slipping a geek-slanged "what the fuck"
18 using an unfortunate program name abbreviation past a censorship filter
19 and everyone without thinks you just made a typo saying "what the fuck"
20 or did it on purpose to get past a censorship filter.
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list