From: "Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-" <msterret@××××.com>
To: Jasmin Buchert <jasmin@×××××××××.ch>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: x11-base/xfree should be virtual/x11
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:38:15
1 On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Jasmin Buchert wrote:
2
3 > I submitted a bugreport today saying that all x11-base/xfree DEPEND's
4 > should be virtual/x11. But my bugzilla bugreport (Bug #27479) was reject
5 > with the reason: "open up bugs for specific packages" -> INVALID.
6 > What now? Should I make a script that greps for packages with
7 > x11-base/xfree and let it make automatic bugzilla bug requests? ;)
8
9 Yes. ;-)
10
11 I would think that one bug report per category would be enough granularity
12 though, i.e. app-editors, app-emulation, app-games...
13
14 I only see 117 individual packages that have this string in them and only
15 35 categories, so...35 bugs I supppose.
16
17 Michael Sterrett
18 -Mr. Bones.-
19 msterret@g.o