From: bbennet <bbennet@××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] donations 1.00 per CD sold
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:24:37
1 Hello to gentoo-dev.
2 I like Gentoo. I have it on display at the store and the
3 regular linuxians love it.
4 Well done folks.
5
6 I see that you accept donations. Good.
7 Your CD is for sale at ComputerHelperGuy and I am starting
8 donations on that CD if you will permit that.
9
10 I am a linux and open source CD vendor and I have been
11 at it for years now.
12 I already donate 1.00 per sold CD to kde.org
13 and many more dollars to SPI Debian.org for big CD sets.
14
15 I am well pleased with your Gentoo distribution.
16
17 I love seeing my compiler at work on new code.
18
19 I will donate 1.00 per sold CD to gentoo.org.
20
21 You can see my site at http://chguy.com/mir
22
23 The 'linux on CD' page is where your install CD shows up.
24 http://www.chguy.com/mir/CDsets.html
25
26 Can I put the 1.1a packages into the 1.2 iso
27 like I did for the 1.1a CD?
28 Do you want your PayPal link on the page?
31 Cheers, Bill Bennet
32
33 "Where the only monopoly we support has a Boardwalk and a Baltic Avenue."